How Not to Wake up Your Sig Other
A Florida woman lost three fingers Sunday morning when she decided to use fireworks to try to wake up her sleeping boyfriend. Gainesville.com says the 36-year-old woman told the Gainesville Police Department she planned to light a firework in her apartment and toss it out the front door to make enough noise to startle her boyfriend, but the device exploded in her hand.
When it did so, it blew off a thumb, middle and ring finger on one hand. The woman later told police she had been drinking before the incident.