Meet The Home Healthcare Expert
The majority of seniors who require short- or long-term medical care or support say they prefer the comfort and privacy of home, where familiar surroundings are more conducive to recovery. One way to maintain this independence and comfort, while still receiving the healthcare assistance you need, is to enlist an in home healthcare professional. Lufkin and Onalaska each have a location where you can find award-winning caregiver services. Voted the “Best of Lufkin” for 2012 and 2013, A Compassionate Care provides healthcare nurses to assist patients who want to remain in their homes while getting the best care available.
A Compassionate Care provides:
• Skilled Nurses—RN and LVN
• Home Health Aides
• Medical Social Workers
• Physical Therapists
• Occupational Therapists
• Speech Therapists
- Short-term home health care – which provides treatment for an illness or injury, helps you get better, regain your independence, and become as self-sufficient as possible.
- Long-term home health care – which helps you to maintain your highest level of ability or health and helps you learn to live with your illness or disability.
- Wound Care – which helps you tend to and recover from surgery and other injuries.
- Free Consultation – During your free consultation and assessment, they will discuss your options for services, and they will develop an individualized plan with your needs and preferences in mind.
Their nurses and case management team will always be available to accommodate your needs and any changes in service you may require.Home healthcare delivered by quality professionals is a more cost-effective method of treatment delivery, and has been shown to result in significant benefits:
- Improved emotional and physical health
- Fewer hospitalizations
- Less family stress
- Increased self-confidence
A Compassionate Care is privately owned and operated by experienced home healthcare professionals – a husband and wife team whose primary goal is for ACC to become the home healthcare provider of choice for patients and their families in Greater East Texas.
“Our patients, their families, and their physicians depend on us to provide consistent, high-quality care they can trust. We strive to consistently surpass their expectations by taking the time to get to know our patients personally and treat them as though we were caring for members of our own family.”
-Billie Jean Johnson, LVN,Owner,CFO,COO