See a Trailer for Linkin Park’s ‘One More Light’ Live Album, Plus News on Queens of the Stone Age, Anvil + More
- Earlier this week, Linkin Park announced plans to release the One More Light: Live album dedicated to the late Chester Bennington. There's now a trailer to promote the disc that you can check out above. The disc, due Dec. 15, can be pre-ordered here.
- Queens of the Stone Age have booked a Dec. 14 appearance on daytime favorite Ellen, coming not long after the band's final performance of 2017 at the Almost Acoustic Christmas radio station festival in Los Angeles on Dec. 9.
- At the Gates are back at work on new music. The band just offered an update on their next studio album, which will be produced by Russ Russell. In their post, they tell fans to expect a "darker, richer and more raging album" than their previous effort with "the same approach lyrically as the feeling of 'The Red in the Sky Is Ours.'" Stay tuned.
- Liv Sin is ready to rock you with her heavy new video for "King of the Damned." The song was recently released to draw attention to the extinction of the world's wildlife in conjunction with the Djurens Ratt organization in Sweden. Watch the official video here.
- Anvil's new Pounding the Pavement album doesn't arrive until Jan. 19, but you can get another taste of the upcoming disc by checking out the new lyric video for "Ego." Turn up the volume and watch here.
-Tarja has released a new music video for "O Tannenbaum." The song is off her newly released album From Spirits and Ghosts (Score For a Dark Christmas), which sees the former Nightwish singer taking on a variety of Christmas Classics. Watch the video here.
-Terror Universal have released their debut album title track "Make Them Bleed." The project featuring members of Ill Nino, Machine Head, and Upon a Burning Body will release the disc Jan. 19 via Minus Head Records. Listen to the song here.
Loudwire Music News