Wanna look like him?
So guys, maybe you're not all that into Allure magazine. But heads up! If you want to win with the ladies, here are the people you need to most resemble. And girls, whaddya think...The list of those with the most ideal, beautiful look will be in Allure February 22nd. Brad and Angelina are included in a list that also features GEORGE CLOONEY, TOM CRUISE, DENZEL WASHINGTON, RYAN REYNOLDS, MATTHEW McCONAUGHEY, HARRISON FORD, HUGH JACKMAN, HALLE BERRY, MEGAN FOX, BEYONCE, JENNIFER LOPEZ, JULIA ROBERTS, SANDRA BULLOCK, and JESSICA ALBAAdditional findings from the Allure survey:
- 64 percent think women of mixed race represent the epitome of beauty.
- 70 percent of those who wish to change their skin color wanted it to be darker.
- 74 percent of those surveyed believe that a curvier body type is more appealing now than it has been over the past ten years.
- 69 percent of survey respondents believe there is no such thing as an "all-American look.”
- A third of African-American women think of themselves as the most attractive person in the room.
- African-American and Hispanic men are nearly twice as likely as Caucasian men to say the butt is among the most attractive features of a woman.
- African-American women are least likely to be on a diet or watching their weight.
- The younger the male respondent, the more likely he is to agree with the statement “cougars are hot.”
- 86 percent of those surveyed believe middle-aged women of today are perceived as more attractive than they were two decades ago.