What Car Would Dad Want for Father’s Day?
I bought my dad some BBQ dry rubs and a Texas Rangers shirt for Father's Day. And you?
On the off chance that you can afford to get Dad a new car, these are the ones he would prefer. You might be surprised!
Before Dad became a dad, he would have picked a Porsche. But with kids, those days are over! Now it's on to more practical sets of wheels, and the kind that can easliy carry car seats and huge floaties on the days that the car is packed for the swimming pool.
TrueCar.com says these are the most popular cars for dads these days:
1. Chevrolet Silverado 1500 – Large truck
2. Honda Accord 4dr Sedan – Midsize car
3. Hyundai Sonata 4dr Sedan – Midsize car
4. Honda Odyssey 5dr - Minivan
5. Ford F-150 2WD SuperCab – Large truck
6. Honda Civic Sedan 4dr – Small car
7. Toyota Camry 4dr Sedan – Midsize car
8. Honda Pilot 2WD 4dr – Midsize SUV
9. Ram 1500 Pickup 2WD – Large truck
10. Toyota Sienna 5dr 8-pass - Minivan
If the Father's Day budget doesn't quite allow for a $20,000 to $50,000 purchase, there's always a nice necktie. Or the BBQ supplies!