Falling in Reverse + All That Remains Book Brief Fall Tour, Plus News on Operation: Mindcrime, Flaw + More
- Falling in Reverse and All That Remains will pair up for a brief tour this fall. The "Coming Home to Madness" trek kicks off Sept. 25 in Lawrence, Kan., and wraps Oct. 6 in Fort Wayne, Ind. Ocean Grove will open the shows, which can be seen here.
- Speaking of killer tours, Powerflo and P.O.D. have added more dates to their September trek. The tour starts Sept. 7 in New York, with shows booked through Sept. 24 in Albuquerque. Dates can be found here.
- Geoff Tate has revealed that the third album in his proposed trilogy is currently in the works. Appearing on the Lucas H. Gordon Show, Tate explained that the companion to 2015's The Key and 2016's Resurrection will be released by Operation: Mindcrime this fall.
- Veteran rockers Flaw have announced plans to release a new EP called United We Stand on Sept. 1. The EP is viewed as a companion piece to their Divided We Fall album. The six-song set includes four new tracks and a pair of live cuts. You can pre-order here.
- The Bronx have unleashed a new track called "Two Birds" from their upcoming album V, due Sept. 22. You can pre-order the album here and look for the band on tour in Europe and the U.S. at these locations. Plague Vendor and '68 will open the U.S. shows.
- Napalm Death frontman Barney Greenway told Metal Wani that their next album is in the "preliminary stage," and that they'll start work on the disc soon. He also revealed that even though guitarist Mitch Harris had been absent from the band's touring, he is still a member of the band and will "most likely" be part of the next disc.
- The Regrettes will team up with SWMRS and The Interrupters for a late year tour kicking off Dec. 1 in Detroit. Get ticketing info and see all of the dates at this location.
Loudwire 360 News Video