Pier One Closing 20 More Stores in Texas
I love going to Pier One, but I tell you, I don't get over there as much as I would like.
Right before Christmas, I went inside Pier One and discreetly took pics of a few of their holiday table displays to give me some ideas for my house. I also purchased a few essential oils for the diffuser I just bought at Marshall's.
What is this I've been hearing about Pier One stores closing up all over the country due to bankruptcy? There are about 450 stores set to shutter this year, and 20 of those are here in Texas.
Let's see if one of your favorite stores are on the chopping block:
- Amarillo: 8511 West Interstate Highway 40
- Arlington: 4145 South Cooper St.
- Arlington: 780 Road to Six Flags St. East.
- Burleson: 1107 N Burleson Blvd.
- College Station: 1424 Texas Ave. South
- Denton: 1800 S. Loop 288.
- El Paso: 8889 Gateway Blvd. W.
- Galveston: 6228 Broadway St.
- Georgetown: 1019 West University Ave.
- Houston: 110 Meyerland Plaza Mall.
- Houston: 17725 Tomball Parkway
- Houston: 2501 Rice Blvd.
- Houston: 6815 Highway 6 N.
- Irving: 7805 N MacArthur Blvd.
- Lewisville: 500 E. Round Grove Road
- Longview: 307 West Loop 281
- Pasadena: 5660 Fairmont Parkway
- Pearland: 3113 Silverlake Village Drive
- San Antonio: 11625 Bandera Road
- Wichita Falls: 4400 Kemp Blvd
Get the full list of closing Pier One stores here.