Songs To Describe Hurricane Harvey
It’s no secret that we have a hurricane making landfall on the Texas coast. And here we sit in the radio station. We decided to go through our song library to see what songs might work well to describe our experience with the upcoming Hurricane Harvey.
- Rock You Like A Hurricane – The Scorpions (like you didn’t know this one would make the list…)
- Message In A Bottle – The Police (‘Sending out an S.O.S., sending out an S.O.S.)
- Urgent – Foreigner
- Hysteria – Def Leppard
- Hit Me With Your Best Shot – Pat Benatar
- Shake It Up – The Cars
- You Ain’t Seen Nothing Yet – Bachman-Turner Overdrive
- Against The Wind – Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band
- Fool In The Rain – Led Zeppelin
- When The Levee Breaks – Led Zeppelin
- Have You Ever Seen The Rain? – Creedence Clearwater Revival
And these are just the classic rock songs that have titles that would work. If you look into the country library, they have songs that work, too.
- Hurricane – Luke Combs
- Texas Tornado – Tracy Lawrence
- I Sure Can Smell The Rain – Blackhawk
- Storm Warning – Hunter Hayes
- I’m No Stranger To The Rain – Keith Whitley
- When It Rains It Pours – Luke Combs
I’m sure that I missed a few that would complete this list. If you guys can think of any others that work with these, let us know! Otherwise, you can start updating your “Hurricane Harvey Playlist” on Spotify…just make sure I get credit for it!