Top Ten Movie Cars of All Time Revealed
Let me guess fellas – you know exactly where to find all of these cool sports cars in your favorite movies. Are the scenes engrained in your brain?
Popular Mechanics has released their list of the Top Ten Movie Cars of All time.
Here’s the clip featuring the 1968 Mustang GT 390 in Bullit, which makes the Popular Mechanics list.
What are your favorites?
Others that made the list include:
– 1964 Aston Martin DB5, Goldfinger, Thunderball, GoldenEye, Casino Royale
– Batmobile/Tumbler, Batman Begins, The Dark Knight Returns, The Dark Knight Rises
– 1977 Pontiac Trans Am, Smokey and the Bandit
– 1976 Lotus Esprit Series I, The Spy Who Loved Me
– ’32 Ford Coupe, American Graffiti