What’s Your List ‘O Fun When You Win the Powerball?
I know YOU are the one who will win the Powerball this Wednesday. But just in case it’s me, I thought I’d jot down some of the things I might buy with my winnings. See if you relate.
– An iPod because I am one of the ten people in America that doesn’t have one.
– Replacement clothing for about half my closet.
– A new weed eater because ours conked out.
Okay, dream bigger! It’s hundreds of millions of dollars!
– New homes in Hawaii, Texas, and another one next to a cornfield at my parents’ house in Nebraska. Just because I could. Not everyone owns homes in Hawaii AND Nebraska.
– A trip to Italy to see famous art and eat pizza and take a ride on a gondola.
– I would stop clipping coupons.
– I would help a friend who has cancer with his medical bills.
– I would buy you dinner at Applebees.
The possibilities are endless. Would you quit your job? I really don’t know that I would. I love it too much. I’ll have to wait and see how it feels with all the winnings first.
Do you ever think with the huge Powerball jackpot, maybe now is the time to play the regular lottery? Everyone is so focused on the $400 million-plus jackpot, that maybe our odds are good on the other smaller jackpots. I don’t want those other jackpots to feel left out.
The drawing is Wednesday. Good luck!