Pineywoods Chapter of NWTF Hosting Annual Banquet this Saturday
The Pineywoods Chapter of the National Wild Turkey Federation is set to host their 32nd Annual Hunting Heritage Event and Banquet this Saturday, August 7 at the Pitser Garrison Civic Center in Lufkin. The doors will open at 6 p.m. Tome Catering will be serving up a delicious seafood dinner at this year's banquet.
As in year's past, the event will feature numerous raffles as well as silent and live auctions items. There will be two gun raffles taking place. The first is a 5-gun winner take all raffle. Only 250 tickets will be sold for this, each ticket costs $50. The winning person will win the following 5 guns:
- Browning Citori 20 gauge
- Browning Hell's Canyon Long Range 6.5 CM
- Ruger LCP 380 Semi-automatic pistol
- Browning Maxus 12 gauge semi-automatic camo
- Ruger Wrangler 22 Single Action Revolver
There will also be a 10-gun raffle which will feature 10 separate winners. Tickets are $25 each and only a total of 500 will be sold. The guns up for grabs include:
- Bergara B14 Wilderness 308
- Savage Model 25 Laminate Stock 22 Hornet
- FN 509 9mm Semi-automatic pistol
- S&W 642 38 Special Revolver
- Ruger American Compact 7mm-08
- Franchi Affinity 3 Camo 12 gauge
- Savage 110Predator 6.5 CM
- Ruger American 350 Legend Go Wild Camo
- Savage A17 17HMR Semi-automatic Flag Camo
- Heritage Rough Rider 22 Single Action Revolver
There will also be numerous hunts to be auctioned off including a dove hunt to Argentina and a pheasant hunt to South Dakota.
Individual tickets, tables and as well as varying degrees of sponsorships are still available. Click the button below for more details and to get get your event and raffle tickets.
Proceeds from the banquet will go towards wildlife conservation in the Angelina County area. Year in and year out, the Pineywoods Chapter has been recognized as one of the top chapters in the state and in the nation.