Rise Against’s Joe Principe Selling Instruments + Gear From Band’s Career
Rise Against's Joe Principe has been with the band since day one, and as such he's collected a lot of instruments and musical gear. But like many musicians, there comes a time for a little house cleaning. Principe has teamed with Reverb to launch his own online Reverb shop where he's selling off some of the items used to help record The Sufferer and the Witness, Endgame, Siren Song of the Counter Culture and more band favorites.
Among the items in The Official Joe Principe of Rise Against Reverb Shop are:
- A Fender Tony Franklin Fretted Precision Bass used in the recording of Rise Against's sixth studio album Endgame and in the song "Help is on the Way," the group's first song to reach the Billboard Hot 100.
- A Fender P Bass American '57 Reissue US Vintage Series that was used by Principe during the recording of the album The Sufferer & the Witness and the tour following its 2006 release. It was also featured in the music video for the single "Prayer of the Refugee."
- A Fender Jazz Bass Geddy Lee MIJ that was first used by Principe on Siren Song of the Counter Culture and its supporting tour.
- A Sonic Blue Nash P Bass that Principe used on Rise Against's 2017 record, Wolves.
- A 2014 Fender Custom Shop ProtoBass that’s been in Principe’s collection for the past five years.
In all, there are over 80 items that the bassist has collected over the years that are available to purchase through his Reverb site. Dig in to the bass guitars, amps, effects, cabinets and more that are available at the Joe Principe of Rise Against Reverb Shop here.
Check out a few of the key items in the sale with photos posted below.
Rise Against Albums Ranked